Spray-on lubricant that lubricates, penetrates and removes rust.
- Will creep or move over metal surfaces.
- Combines penetrating and lubricating capabilities in one product.
- Deep penetration into rusted threads, loosens rusted parts.
- Dissolves rust, grease and sludge.
- Exceptional lubricating capabilities reduce wear.
- Oil film strength will withstand over 200,000 psi.
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent rust from forming.
- Cleans and protects metal surfaces without sticky residue.
- Adheres to surfaces to provide long lasting lubrication and protection.
- Safe to use with rubber and plastics.
Tools, ignition parts, battery terminals, zippers, cables & chains, knitting machines, springs & slides, drills, hinges, locks and latches, trailer hitches, marine equipment, fishing reels, nuts & bolts, valves, gears, o-rings, winches, hydraulic fittings, padlock & pins, jacks and much more...
Directions For Use
- To loosen rusted or corroded parts, spray liberally and allow sufficient time to penetrate.
- To lubricate, spray directly on areas of contact.
- To clean or protect, apply a light even coating of Multi Spray2.
Multi Spray2 like any other multi-purpose lubrication and penetrating spray, cannot and should not be used in an attempt to correct mechanical problems. A mechanical problem requires a mechanical solution, please see dispenser label for appropriate safety information. Safety data sheets available upon request.