Trijet™- High Performance Fuel Treatment for Diesel, Gasoline
and 2-Cycle Engines.
Top End Lubricant Fuel System, Lubricant Fuel Injector and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Improved top end lubrication for diesel, gasoline and 2-cycle engines.
- Reduces exhaust valve wear caused by dry fuel fatigue. Lubricates fuel pump.
- Lubricates ring/cylinder interface in firing zone.
- Eliminates uncontrolled wear in the fireside hot spots.
- Reduces down time. Promotes more complete combustion.
- Operating Mechanism Firing Zone Blue Flame Power Catalysis Mechanism improves engine compression.
- Increases horsepower.
- Increases fuel mileage. Reduces emissions.
- Provides smoother and improved acceleration.
- Reduces engine deposits. Reduces soot in engine oil.
- Enhances fuel injector performance. Eliminates premature wear of fuel injectors.
- Retards oxidation and corrosion. Prevents filter plugging.
- Provides cleaner injector operation.
- Increase engine efficiency.
- Clean engines are efficient engines.
- All volatile formula; no metals, no residue.
- Contains no phosphorus; will not cause glazing or hard deposits in the firing zone.
- Contains no surfactants; will not form globules or coagulate with condensate water. Low freezing point; will not stratify or precipitate.
- Contains no sulfur; will not create acid emissions.
- Biodegradable; will decompose into CO2 and H2O.
Directions and Dosage For Diesel, Gasoline and 2-Cycle Engines: Add 1 ounce per 15 U.S. gallons of fuel or 30ml Trijet™ to 55 litres of fuel. For best results, pour Trijet™ into fuel tank followed by diesel fuel. 1 litre of Trijet™ fuel treatment will treat 1,920 litres of fuel, or 525 US gallons. Important Notes Trjet™ like any other fuel additive, cannot and should not be used in an attempt to correct mechanical problems, a mechanical problem requires a mechanical solution. However, Trijet™ may provide an interim remedy to alleviate catastrophic damage while equipment is being scheduled for repair.
Trijet™ Datasheet - Download or View PDF