High Load / Anti-Wear Industrial Grease:
Tropix®2 is an excellent multi-purpose grease for extreme pressure, high temperature applications.
Tropix®2 provides superior protection in industrial, marine, farm, railroad, logging, and construction applications.
Tropix®2 provides exceptional service for applications such as sealed bearings, industrial roller bearings, wheel bearings and for general automotive and industrial use. Its wide temperature range and resistance to a huge variety of contaminants make it suitable for most applications.
- Reduces friction and wear.
- Resists a wide variety of contaminants.
- Reduces heat, noise, and vibration.
- Suitable for temperatures to 450° F.
Bearing & Chassis
GC - LB
- Dropping point at 605° F.
- Provides lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Withstands loads of 200,000 psi.
- Extended service intervals under heavy load conditions.
- Meets NLGI GC-LE specifications.
- Multi purpose-wide range of applications.
- Non corrosive to yellow materials.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Reduces down time.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Non-staining to steel surfaces.
- Extreme pressure / anti-wear features.
- No harmful ingredients.
- Excellent pumpability in cold weather.
- Excellent resistance to oil separation.
|D-2265||Dropping Point F Min||605°|
|D-217||Worked Stability, 10,000 strokes||+1.4|
|D-217||Worked Stability, 100,000 strokes||+1.4|
|D-217||Worked Stability, +20% H2O||-3.6|
|D-1743||Rust Preventive Properties||Pass no corrosion|
|D-2596||Load Wear Index||81+|
|D-2596||4 Ball Weld, kg||400|
|D-2266||4 Ball Wear, scar diameter||0.38mm|
|D-4048||Copper Corrosion, 24 hours||Pass 1A|
|D-1264||WaterWashout, Loss @ 100 F||1.05% Typical|
|D-2509||Timken OK Load||70+|
|D-942||Oxidation Stability, Loss @ 100hr||-8 Psi|
|D-1742||Oil Separation in Storage||NIL|
Tropix®2 Data Sheet - Download or View PDF
TROPIX®2 like any other grease, cannot and should not be used in an attempt to correct mechanical problems, a mechanical problem requires a mechanical solution. However, TROPIX®2 may provide an interim remedy to alleviate catastrophic damage while equipment is being scheduled for repair.